STILLNESS BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Arrival and Departure Time
- Your room will be ready from 14h00 on the day of arrival and will be required from 11h00 on your day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged upon request, subject to availability.
Items to Bring With You
- We would like to suggest that you bring along your bathing costume, non slippery shoes and comfortable walking shoes as well as a track suit. Tennis rackets and golf clubs
Booking and Payment Conditions
- Booking Confirmation PolicyBEFORE MAKING YOUR BOOKING PLEASE CAREFULLY READ OUR CANCELLATION AND NON ARRIVAL POLICY:
Deposits or full payments need to be paid via EFT or credit card. A credit card authorisation form will be emailed to you on request. Stillness has a small number of rooms and we cannot bear the cost of cancellations therefore we have a strict cancellation policy. Our online availability is displayed on many websites via the Nightsbridge booking system therefore rooms that are blocked off in the Nightsbridge system are no longer available to be sold. Cancelled booking are due for full payment regardless of whether a deposit has been received or not. A deposit or equivalent to 50% of the fee quoted is required to confirm your booking. For deposits already paid, the remainder of the booking amount is due 30 days before arrival. For bookings made less than 30 days prior to the day of arrival, the deposit required to confirm your booking is 100% of the Booking Amount. Bookings will be released automatically if no payment is received within the specified period. Non-arrivals will be liable for the full booking amount and no refunds will be given by Stillness Manor & Spa.
- A deposit is deemed to have been received when confirmed by our bank as having been credited to our account. Until then your booking is a provisional booking and may be cancelled at any time. Generally we allow for a delay of 7 days for receipt of your deposit from the date of our Provisional Booking Summary. Should your deposit not reach us within this delay, please call our Reservations Manager on +27 (0)21 713 8800 to discuss reinstating your provisional booking which will be subject to availability.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DINERS CLUB CARDS
Booking Cancellation Policy
- 25% of the fee is due for booking cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival date
- 50% of the fee is due for booking cancellations received between 15 and 30 days prior to arrival date
- 100% of the fee is due for booking cancellations received less than 15 days prior to arrival date
- Guests are kindly urged to purchase a travel insurance policy covering refunds of cancellation deposit
Credit Card Payment Form Ensure your booking by printing, completing and faxing your Credit Card Payment form to +27 21 713 8800